Berserk Gaming (BG)
Welcome to Berserk Gaming Forum Site if you have not been here before or are here to join please take a little bit to register

if you have already done that Then please log in

Thank you and we hope you have a lovely time on our forum

- The Council
Berserk Gaming (BG)
Welcome to Berserk Gaming Forum Site if you have not been here before or are here to join please take a little bit to register

if you have already done that Then please log in

Thank you and we hope you have a lovely time on our forum

- The Council
Berserk Gaming (BG)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homeilusions97's application [Accepted] EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our new site if you need any thing message any of our council members they will help you Thanks - Templar
NOTE: this message is to all members we have a recruting challage for the month of September , the member who recruits the most ... wins a FREE 1600 ms point card !! (Note: recruits must be on site to count- and be in uniform and YOU must send a message to your clan/branch tag saying you recruitrd them) TNKS - The Council

ilusions97's application [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ilusions97
Council
ilusions97

ilusions97's application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: ilusions97's application [Accepted]   ilusions97's application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:21 pm

1. I have 2 years experience uploading videos to youtube. My username is illusions97 and my alternate channel is jb11197 . IF I am accepted to the youtube team, I will be creating a new channel called BGillusions97 to upload those videos too . I do unboxing videos for games and I do videos of my hobby of Magic (hence the name illusions97)
2.I use Windows movie maker , Debut Capture Studio ,CamStudio and We game .
3. Yes, I can create montages
4. Yes , I have worked on machinima's that have been featured on the Machinima youtube channel . I have worked with hydaway1 ,tyleraaronshow and marathoncompany with their machinima's
5. I will be able to provide videos whenever I unbox a new game or have gaming news
6.I can bring too the team , gaming news , unboxing videos and midnight release documentaries .
7. My Skype username is jacobbetts1 , I am contacts with cgc.tank and Yes, I can transfer video files.
8. I cant post external links or emails for 7 days since im a new member . Once I can post links, I will post a example video . So for now you can find unboxing videos at youtube.com/illusions97

I have also done a unboxing for the Halo reach legendary edition and most collector editions they release. I will be filming a Gears of War 3 midnight release documentary on the 19th of September at Gamestop and I will be unboxing the Console , Epic edition + Limited edition walkthrough guide and the Retro lancer repllica.
If I am accepted to the team, I would love to unbox them for the BG community and I will be promoting the clan in all of my videos.

Thanks!

Jacob , Ilusions97 , General of BG Onyx

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/illusions97
BG MERCENARY XI
Council
BG MERCENARY XI

PostSubject: Re: ilusions97's application [Accepted]   ilusions97's application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:22 pm

After Reviewing Some of your videos You Have Been Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://berserk360.forumotion.com
ilusions97
Council
ilusions97

PostSubject: Re: ilusions97's application [Accepted]   ilusions97's application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Awesome man! I just created the account bgillusions97 to upload the vids too .

youtube.com/bgillusions97

Thanks again!

Jacob
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/illusions97
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ilusions97's application [Accepted]   ilusions97's application [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ilusions97's application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berserk Gaming (BG) :: Youtube Team App-
Jump to: